Like Being Everywhere, All the Time
The RPM-EV6 series of products are IP-addressable RPMs that allow administrators and technicians to remotely control the power to connected servers, network equipment, and security devices, eliminating the need for expensive and time-consuming service calls to reboot unresponsive locked-up devices.
Each RPM-EV6 also has the capability to perform scheduled shutdowns and startups, offering additional cost savings via reduced energy consumption. When a device experiences a lock-up, the RPM-EV6 can automatically notify administrators and users via email or SNMP traps, while also allowing user-configurable actions.
Under Control from Anywhere
Minuteman RPMs offer a secure connection which is accessible from any device with a standard internet browser, including desktop and laptop PCs, smartphones, and tablets. From these devices, users can control and configure all aspects of the device, including:
- Network Connection: The RPM is a smart IP-based PDU that connects to your network via CAT5 cable
- Control Individual Outlets: Power on/off, reboot, and monitor up to 24 individual devices from a single IP address
- Scheduled Management Actions: save power with automatic shutdown and startup of devices over weekends or holidays
- Notifications via SNMP or Email: To keep you informed of events such as a server shutdown, the RPM can submit its notifications via email to up to three addresses
Utilizing Minuteman's remote power manager products allows technicians and administrators to:
- Save Time: Reboot remote devices in seconds, not minutes or hours
- Increase Productivity: Eliminate help desk calls & lost time when a device locks up: RPM notifies & provides automatic reboot capabilities
- Cut Costs: Eliminate service calls to remote locations by managing devices from your computer or smartphone
RPM Sample Installation