SentryHD UPS MONITORING & MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE
Manage & monitor your Minuteman UPS and connected equipment via USB, RS-232, or the network
SentryHD provides users with powerful monitoring, management, and configuration capabilities for most current Minuteman UPS products.
Get ultimate control over your power with SentryHD
In today’s complex world of data, networks, and software, control and management of applications is vital, especially when it comes to the power that is supplied to these devices.
SentryHD is the latest update to Minuteman’s popular Sentry monitoring and management software. This powerful tool provides users and network managers a range of monitoring & managment tools for their power, allowing total control before, during, and after power problems.
With a simple connection to the UPS via USB or RS-232, SentryHD provides the capability to configure UPSs, monitor power, and diagnose issues, all from secure connections on the network. This eliminates wasteful runs around the facility, saving time and money.
- Monitor, manage, and safely shutdown Minuteman UPSs via USB or RS-232
- Simultaneous USB and RS-232 communications for added flexbility
- Sends notifications of power events via email, SMS
- Schedule shutdown and startup of equipment to save energy
- Batch Configuration capable, saving valuable setup time
- 32 & 64-bit operating system support
- User-programmable alarm levels – customize warnings
- Supports UPS load-shedding to extend runtime for critical components
See full details on the functionality of SentryHD in the User’s Manual.
- Versatile communications – SNMP/Ethernet compatibility
- Wide-reaching – Concurrent monitoring through single or multiple computers via RS-232 and USB connections
- Batch Configuration – Save time during setup and updates with convenient batch configuration capabilities
- NMS Integration – Supports SNMP v1, v2c, and v3 traps for integration into the Network Management System
- Secure connection – HTTPs and SSL support
- TCP/IP Network – Remote monitoring, control, multi-computer shutdown/restart and configuration through TCP/IP network
- Monitor and control multiple UPS devices from a single application session
Automatic actions to reduce downtime, increase efficiency:
- Save Power Automatically – Perform scheduled shutdowns and restarts
- Auto-Save – saves files before graceful operating system shutdown
- Automatic Notifications – E-mail, SMS and network broadcast of user-defined UPS events
- SNMP Integration – Notification via SMS, e-mail, voice alarm, network broadcast and SNMP trap
Ultimate control and knowledge of your power and device status:
- Real-time graphical displays of user-defined UPS and utility conditions
- Record and save graphical event and history logs for future analysis
- Device control – Restart, test UPS and control receptacles
- Powerful reporting – Full diagnostic and event reporting, printable history, event logs and security measures
- Real-time Monitoring – meters display UPS data (voltage, frequency, loading percentage, etc.)
- Central Control – Monitor all UPSs at a glance within a network
SentryHD Compatibility and System Requirements
SentryHD UPS Compatibility
- Compatible with most current Minuteman UPS products
- Legacy products utilize previous versions; see your user’s manual for details
SentryHD System Requirements
- Windows – 10 (32-bit/64-bit), 8 (32-bit/64-bit), 7 (32-bit/64-bit), Vista (32-bit/64-bit), XP SP2, Server 2012 R1/R2 (64-bit), Server 2008 R1 (32-bit/64-bit), Server 2008 R2 (64-bit), 2008 Server Core, Hyper-V 2008R2, Server 2003
- Linux – OpenSuSE 11.4, ubuntu 10.04, Fedora 3.1.9, CentOS 5.8, Citrix XenServer 6.0.0, KVM
- Supports the Microsoft® Windows® 2000/XP hibernation feature (Windows version only)
- Supports DMI (Desktop Management Interface) (Windows version only)
- Supports HTTP, monitor by Microsoft IE, Firefox, Opera, & Safari
- Compatible with most active Minuteman UPS products
APC provided virtually no customer service. I had a problem at installation of MN 525 which was immediately addressed by Minuteman.
“I not only will recommend Minuteman because of your service but I will never buy any other UPS. And I will convert all my customers to Minuteman. Thank you for being so service oriented.”
Your technical assistance is among the best I have ever experienced. Jeff, the technician who assisted me with an installation issue was knowledgeable, fast, efficient, and friendly.