ENDEAVOR 6-10KVA TOWER®
ENDEAVOR 6 & 10KVA TOWER® ON-LINE UNINTERRUPTIBLE POWER SUPPLY
True online UPSs for sensitive electronic equipment and critical servers, network devices, and phone systems
The Minuteman® Endeavor™ 6 & 10kVA Tower Series UPS combines transient free pure sine wave output and extended runtime capability for critical applications. A front-panel LCD display provides visual notification of the UPS status, including AC input status, battery status, and UPS fault indication.
The Endeavor® 6 & 10kVA Tower Series is yet another option for applications that require the best protection available. This feature-rich, single-phase, true online UPS has been designed to support large loads for network data centers, remote network closets, education networks, and other mission-critical applications.
Endeavor® 6 & 10kVA Tower Standard Features
- True online, double-conversion topology
- Single-phase, 208 input, with configurable output voltages: 120/208/220/230/240VAC
- Isolation transformer for full-load 120VAC support
- Higher output power factor (208 = 90%)
– 1.0 (with 20 internal batteries)
– 0.9 (with 18 internal batteries)
– 0.8 (with 16 internal batteries)
- Smaller, compact case design
- Real-time LCD display
- EPO port standard
- Simultaneous communication ports (USB/RS232/SNMP Option Card)
- Extended runtime via external battery packs
- Internal Maintenance Bypass
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals, including lead and lead compounds, which are known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to: www.P65warnings.ca.gov/
Network Management and Power Monitoring Software
Power management via SNMP Communication
Optional Network management via SNMP card
Power Monitoring Software
UPS management software via USB or RS232
For more information, please contact us
- ED6KTF – 6000VA/6000W UPS Unit with 208V/240V input with configurable output voltages: 120/208/220/230/240VAC
- ED10KTF – 10000VA/10000W UPS Unit with 208V/240V input with configurable output voltages: 120/208/220/230/240VAC
External battery pack
- BP240TWR External battery pack for ED6KTF & ED10KTF UPS systems
APC provided virtually no customer service. I had a problem at installation of MN 525 which was immediately addressed by Minuteman.
“I not only will recommend Minuteman because of your service but I will never buy any other UPS. And I will convert all my customers to Minuteman. Thank you for being so service oriented.”
Your technical assistance is among the best I have ever experienced. Jeff, the technician who assisted me with an installation issue was knowledgeable, fast, efficient, and friendly.